Jibbserish

...Jibbs' place for all kinds of ish

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

When I move, you move?

Is it ever Ok for the woman to make the first move? Or rather, is it ever NOT ok for the woman to make the first move?

Since "times have changed" and we are now in "enlightened" times, do you guys feel as if women should go after men that they are interested in more agressively than they have done in the past? If so, how? At what point do you feel she's starting to do too much?

Often times (in my observation), it seems like women don't want to be making moves on a guy they like because they don't want to be taken for granted...they don't want to be taken advantage of.

Women...how far would you go in "going after" a man? Would you make any moves at all? Or would you just hope that he approaches you, and if he doesn't...you move on?

Me sha...if I like a guy, I'll try to make sure that he notices me. I'll position myself in such a way that we are able to have a conversation, we are able to "connect" and then it's up to him to go in for the kill. If he doesn't I move on and assume he wasn't feeling me. I feel QUITE forward asking a guy for his number, if I'm really interested in him. Am I alone?

Seems to me like with the whole fake number/club etiquette fiasco, guy would feel a little more reluctant to go after women they want, and it's now up to women to be more transparent/outspoken about their interest.

[Title taken from song: "Stand Up" by Ludacris]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home