Jibbserish

...Jibbs' place for all kinds of ish

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The number game...

...why do guys like to act like it's always the woman's fault when she gives out a wrong number?

Seriously, I hope you guys know you have quite a MAJOR role to play when you get the wrong number sometimes. I'm just tired of guys ALWAYS quick to point a finger at a girl when something doesn't go right with the number collecting process.

Guy: Say, can I have your number?
Girl: Nah, I'm sorry....I got a man.
Guy: ...but your man ain't me
Girl:...*proceed to give guy the wrong number*

...then, said dude now has the audacity to get upset that he got the wrong number. Respect yourself jo. It may be just me, but it's hard enough saying no when someone you don't want to give your number asks for your number. Why make it harder? Why try to get my number when I'm dancing to my favorite song and I don't feel like talking? Or persist when I've already said I'm not interested.

Sometimes...a dude is just ASKING for it when it comes to getting the wrong number.

Am I tripping? Or, do I NEVER have an excuse for giving the wrong number? Or better yet, giving my number and neever picking up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home