Jibbserish

...Jibbs' place for all kinds of ish

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

To be nice or not to be nice...that is the question

Is it because he is 'nice' or is he just not your type?

Ok...this might have been beaten to death, but I'd still like to get some input on it.

Too often we hear the catch phrase "nice guys finish last". While I don't completely agree with this, I can't say I completely disagree either.

One thing that WORKS my nerve is the assumption that when nice guy meets girl, nice guy likes girl, nice guy pursues girl, girl isn't feeling nice guy...it's a case of nice guy finishing last. Arrrgh.

Seriously ladies, how many of you want an a-hole? I know I don't! I like nice men. In fact, I love nice men. I want to be respected, cherished and cared for...who no like good thing? But should I then just be quick to "surrender" to the first nice guy that comes/came along? Awww heckinaw!!!

Ladies, do we take 'nice guys' for granted? Do we automatically push them to the back or get uninterested when they show a lot of interest and attention (as opposed to a "bad" boy who is too busy juggling other women to give us enough attention).

I dunno...I reckon if I'm not feeling a guy, it has very little to do with his 'niceness' and much more to do with our compatibility. Is it that 'nice' guys then end up being no one's type? LOL!

..p.s.: Nice guy =/= Pushover. Pushovers do finish last! C'mon! Be a man!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home